Vintage Cleveland Petrol Globe Light ca.1960s
Vintage Cleveland petrol pump glass globe fashioned into a lamp on a mahogany base.
Cleveland petrol stations were part of the golden days of the Great British petrol stations and the heady days of the Ford Anglia 105E, Prefect 100E and the A40 Somerset.
The brand was established in 1920 at Trafford Park, Manchester as Cleveland Petroleum Products Co and by 1973 the Cleveland filling stations were re-branded as Esso, who had bought them out back in 1958.
W:64 H:49 D:26 cm.